1. So far there have been big strides in the restructuring of the house. We made some furniture moves in the bedroom that has allowed for a more open floor plan. We had a huge yard sale in April that involved a lot of purged items including furniture that was just taking up too much space. My craft room has been organized and i actually when in there and worked on my journal last weekend. There are still some places that need some help, like the other half of the loft but I am happy with what has been accomplished.
2.I learned how to Sew. I took a class and practiced a few times afterwards. Now that I have a place in my craft room for my sewing goodies I foresee more sewing in the near future.
3. Learning how to knit will have to move to the later portion of the year.. probably fall.
4.Scraproom is re-organized, now I just have to add the finishing touches.
5. I completed style school and I love what it has done to my personal style. It has actually saved me some $$$ I shop with a different mind set now and I am so much happier in what I wear.
6.I have leggings coming out of my ears!! and fun comfy socks under my boots. Its been a fun footwear adventure.
7. We have been blessed to be able to do this each month. I hope it continues.
8. So 1 new recipe a week hasn't quite been it but there have been some weeks where I have done 2-3 and some where I haven't cooked anything new.
Baby steps. But it sure feels good to have accomplished so much in just 3 mths, its kind of like the secret.
2010 The List
1. "Our Home"
3. Learn How to Knit
7. Monthly Date Nights
8. Cook 1 new recipe a week