I have so much to do that I sort of feel like doing nothing at all.
I thought I would make a list, because making lists is not on my to do list but it makes me happy.
1. Call Kaiser and check on babies stool samples.
2. Look up Teen Mom on MTV and post on message board about my dislike for Farrah.
3. Organize for back to school
4. Work on family calendar for Sept/Oct
5. Call sister about family calendar for Sept/Oct
6. Send thank you to Duana for super fun craft night last week.
7. Begin planning the Gabba Gabba party
8. Keep reviewing the ipod family (as I have been for 3 years) and continue to convince myself what a waste of time and money all these items are. Shit my CD player at home works just fine. And that ole paper and pen isn't out of style. What college students don't write in cursive....
9. Pick a day to start my Bikram classes and STICK to it!
10. Blog my Sacramento trip, cause it was fun and I want to remember parts of it, and forget one small part.
11. Start digging for treasure in random places because in order for #7 and #8 and #9 to happen I need to find me some GOLD.